Eco-Hunt: A Net Impact scavenging experience
Saturday, April 25th
1pm-4pm: Eco-Scavenger Hunt
4pm-7pm: Prizes awarded & afternoon social
Look for our booth during Earth Day N.Y. at Grand Central Terminal. Sign-in starts at 12pm, ends at 1pm!
Afternoon social at 4pm the Village Pourhouse, 64 3rd Avenue @ 11th Street
Cost: Only $5 to participate!
Sign up: Interested? Register Here: http://netimpactecohunt.eventbrite.com/
Join the Net Impact Professional Chapter for its first ever NYC Eco-Scavenger Hunt! This event pretends to be your typical scavenger hunt. But instead, it’s designed around Earth Day to be a celebration of our eco-mindedness in an urban jungle, combined with an uncanny ability to run around the city like brazen savages! Are you ready?
Our team has put together a combination of NYC trivia and activities (bring your digital cameras!) for teams of 5 to 6 to accomplish. We’ve organized a pretty good prize pot to share with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winning teams. Here’s a sneak peak of who’s contributing to the pot:
- Greenbiz.com – Autographed copies of “Strategies for the Green Economy”
- Greenspaces – 6 month membership to their events, use of conference room space
- GustOrganics – Gift Certificates
- Green Apple Cleaners – Gift Certificates
- Sweetriot – Chocolate bars!
- Peeled Snacks – Snacks & Gift Certificates
- Priti Organic Spa – Spa treats & Gift Certificates
- Kaight NYC – product vouchers
- Sustainable NYC – Gift Certificate
And there’ll be more to come!
We’ll be providing the first 100 people who register with an AnvilRecycled and Carbon Free Eco-Hunt T-shirt courtesy of Anvil.
Gather a group of friends to RSVP as a team of 5 or 6 or on your own (we’ll be randomly assigning teams at our booth who signed up by themselves) Once you’re signed up, you’ll receive more detailed information about the Eco-Hunt!